The Video tab in the Media section accepts YouTube and Vimeo videos. Adding them is easy. First copy the Embed Code (not the URL) for the video you want to add. Here's how...
To get the embed code for YouTube videos:
- Go to the page of the video you want to embed on the YouTube website.
- Below the video, click on Share, then click on Embed.
- Copy the embed code from the box, which begins with iframe.
To get the embed code for Vimeo videos:
- Go to the page of the video you want to embed on the Vimeo website.
- Hover your mouse over the video then click on the paper airplane icon.
- Copy the embed code from the popup box, which begins with iframe.
In the Control Center, click on Content ⇨ Media ⇨ Video.
Paste the embed code that you copied into the Embed Code box at the top of the video form.
Enter the Title and Description as you want it to appear on your website. If you leave the Title and Description fields empty, they will be automatically imported along with the video for you. You can edit them afterwards if necessary.
Now just click on the Save button. You should see the video appear on your website immediately.